Home.sweetim Drives Me Crazy, what is it?
Name of the threat:SweetIM
Command or file name:
Command or file name:
Win32 (Windows 9x, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Seven, Windows Eight
As far as i know, this thing Home.sweetim is not a friendly thing. Instead, it has been classified as a browser hijacker and needs to be removed manually with expert skills. Some computer users keep getting the pop-up and just cannot stop it. And this thing can make your web browser even unusable. Technicians have researched that the Home.sweetim has the ability to track your internet activities.
And this Home.sweetim can also introduce some other infections into your computer. Such as trojans, malwares and spywares. You don't need to spend your time by scanning with the anti-virus programs. They may not be able to find anything on the computer. What you need to do is to locate the infected files and then remove the malicious registries to get the virus off. However, if you find something totally different, we suggest you find your own IT guys from Tee Support 24/7 Online Service Center. You can get help with various pc problems there.
What will Home.sweetim Virus always do?1. Search engine and current page keeps redirecting you to unwanted web sites (Home.sweetim.com appeared most of the time)
2. Launches fake warnings and security alerts to scare you
3. Your online activities, together with personal information may be tracked by remote hackers.
4. Home.sweetim terminates your antivirus installation, update and modifies Firewall settings to protect itself
5. System will be more vulnerable and prone to getting corrupted
Step by step Guides to Remove Home.sweetim Hijacker
Solution one:Internet Explorer
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
Solution two:1. Remove the Home.sweetim associate file:
2. Delete Home.sweetim registry
What to do if Home.sweetim Virus just keeps popping up?
Well, in this situation, you need to pay much attention on the removal. But you should know that the Home.sweetim virus is a tricky one which may mutate fast in the system. If you cannot get rid of it, you will need to ask some computer technicians (IT guys) and get the problem resolved.
Here in this article, you can just start a live chat with Tee Support 24/7 online agents and learn more.