What Exactly Win7 Home Security 2013 is?Recently, as it has come to the last part of a year. A new kind of computer virus/rogue comes out and soon infects computer users all around the world. Their names are almost the same as before. Just change its year to 2013. Maybe you have been infected with such nasty virus every year. But this year, with us, you don't need to be worry. It comes from the same family as Win 7 Security 2013, Vista Defender 2013, Win 7 Internet Security 2013, Win 7 Antivirus 2013 and so on.
There is no denying the fact that this so called "Win7 Home Security 2013" or xp Home Security 2013 even Vista Home Security 2013, they are both rogue infection which protend to be a legit anti-virus program. But, they are useless and they are not designed by legal company. All they want is your money. Usually, this thing will scan your pc firstly and then list a lot of infections. This is a way it uses to scare you. It wants you to buy the "registered version" of it, you cannot trust anything about. You must remove it as soon as possible. If you find any difficulties, just ask help from Tee Support 24/7 online experts to learn more.
Same Screenshot just like this one:
Dangers of Win7 Home Security 2013 Infection
• Your computer is acting slow. Win7 Home Security 2013 slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
• You can't access your Task Manager or System Restore point and it won't allow to any access to a browser. Win7 Home Security 2013 stopped any of your actions.
• Your computer freezes or crashes. Win7 Home Security 2013 may mess up your system files then lead to damage your system.
Win7 Home Security 2013 Removal Step by Step InstructionsRestart computer in safe mode with networking.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop all processes of Windows Ultimate Security Patch in the Windows Task Manager.
- Open the Registry Editor, search and remove registry entries related to Win7 Home Security 2013 Malware
- All associated files of Win7 Home Security 2013 virus should be deleted absolutely.
Remove Malicious Registries of Win7 Home Security 2013HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe” -a “%1″ %*’
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe” -a “%1″ %*’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe” -a “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”‘
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command “(Default)” = ‘”%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe” -a “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -safe-mode’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe” -a “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe”‘
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Win7 Home Security 2013 “AntiVirusOverride” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Win7 Home Security 20133 “FirewallOverride” = ’1′