Windows Custom Safety Description
Windows Custom Safety is a dangerous and fake security program which always pretends to be a legit software but cannot do anyhing useful to protect your computer. This virus looks like Smart Fortress 2012 Virus and they are both dangerous to your system and cannot remove anything on the ifnected system.
Instead, it will keep picking up infections which are nonexistent in the system. You should not trust it. Although Windows Custom Safety looks like a legit thing, its only purpose is to scam your money from your credit card or bank information. And Windows Custom Safety will ask you to purchase its product which is also dangerous to the system files. Your computer will crash down randomly and you may not be able to use the computer properly. Many tasks will be blocked and many programs you want to use will be disabled. The best way to remove this Windows Custom Safety virus is by manual approach with expert skills. This guide will be helpful for you. However, as we mentioned, this Windows Custom Safety is a nasty and tricky infection, so if you haven't met it before, you'd better ask someone who has dealt with it successfully before to help you out. Here in this article, you can contact Tee Support 24/7 Online Tech Service to help.
What Does Windows Custom Safety Look Like?
Windows Custom Safety Virus Removal GuideStep1: Stop all processes of the rogue thing from Task Manager.
It should be the one that causes high CPU usage.
If you are not sure which one belongs to Windows Custom Safety, please check the one that is composed with random letters.
Step2. Delete all malicious stuff that generated by this rogue program.
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Custom Safety.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_ERROR_PAGE_BYPASS_ZONE_CHECK_FOR_HTTPS_KB954312
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0